Atlanta Rubber and Hydraulics Inc.
Wet and Dry Material Hose
Long Lasting Life and Lower Operating Costs vs Rubber or PVC Hoses
- Static Dissapating
- Stays Flexible in Sub-Zero Temperatures
- Made in the USA
- Oil Resistant
- Made to Order
- Use the contact form at the bottom of the page for more information.
- Ready to buy assembly options available soon.
- Sewer Truck Boom Hose
- Slurry Handling
- Industrial Vacuum Equipment
- Rock, gravel, sand and crushed concrete
- Many uses
|Image||Product Name||SKU||Price||Quick View||Quantity||Buy||hf:att:pa_size||hf:att:pa_lengths||hf:att:pa_fittings|
|4" Heavy Duty Polyurethane Lined Wet or Dry Material Handling Hose (Priced per Foot)||AMPH64||$21.80||Quick View|
|6" Heavy Duty Polyurethane Lined Wet or Dry Material Handling Hose (Priced per Foot)||AMPH96||$39.65||Quick View|
|8" Heavy Duty Polyurethane Lined Wet or Dry Material Handling Hose (Priced per Foot)||AMPH97||$70.70||Quick View|
Additional and Technical Info:
Applications: • Agricultural dry fertilizers • Air seeder lines • Fly ash collection • Hydro excavation • Industrial vacuum equipment • Material handling – heavy duty abrasive • Milling machine scrap recovery • Rock, gravel, sand and crushed concrete vacuuming • Sewer truck boom hose • Shot blast recovery • Slurry handling
Features and Advantages:
- Thick Amphibian™ Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Liner – Designed for wet or dry applications where severe abrasion is a factor. Provides longer hose life and lower operating costs versus rubber or PVC hoses.
- Static Dissipative Cover – Specially formulated to help prevent the build-up of static electricity for added safety and to help keep material flowing smoothly.
- “Cold-Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Convoluted Cover Design – Provides increased hose flexibility.
- Oil Resistant Polyurethane Liner – Resists most animal and petroleum based oils.
- Phthalate Free
- Made in America
Temperature Range: -40°F to 150°F
Construction: PVC cover with polyurethane liner and rigid PVC helix.