Shipping on Orders
The estimated shipping prices are based on the weight of the product.
Due to the nature of our products and what is each order, final dimensions and weights are calculated and charged at the time of shipping.
Some items are required to be shipped by motor freight. The Motor Freight charge is estimated and is finalized at the time of shipment.
*** We typically ship orders complete, but if you need your order in two shipments, it will change the shipping cost.
Where is Atlanta Rubber & Hydraulics located?
Our headquarters is located and typically we ship online orders from here:
1000 Marble Mill Circle
Marietta, GA 30060
We also have two others locations where orders may ship from depending on inventory stock.
Our North Carolina location’s address is: 608 Union W Blvd, Stallings, NC 28104
Our Gainesville, GA Location’s address: 1004 Chestnut St SE, Gainesville, GA 30501
Pricing is subject to change without prior notice.
What are the shipping methods for online orders?
For online orders, there is UPS Ground and Freight Companies.
Freight to a resident will incur additional shipping costs.
If you are located near us, you can also pick up your order at our Marietta, Georgia location.
It is available in the following areas:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Other States: This option is not automatic, but we have had customers that have picked up their order since they were in the area at a job site. If this is the case, let us know in the comment box when you place your order.
Who do you use for freight shipping?
We do not use 1 specific carrier to fulfill orders. We use a variety of motor freight companies to ship our products across the country everyday.
At the time of shipping, we select the most economical and reliable carrier in order to pass the lowest cost to you.
Limited Areas for Freight
Consider limited access location for freight calculations, which is completed manually. Resident locations unfortunately have a higher cost.
A limited access location is based on:
- If the location, is too tight for a 53 foot semi truck to back into.
- If the location is not finished or is marked as a construction site.
- If the location is marked as Residential, this may also include businesses that are using residential locations for their business.
These places are considered Limited Access and may incur additional fees:
- Residential Locations
- Camps, Carnivals, Fairs
- Churches, Mosques, Synagogues, Temples
- Schools (not including colleges and universities)
- Colleges and Universities without a dock
- Medical/Urgent care sites without a dock
- Individual / Mini Storage Units
- Mines, Quarries, Natural Gas or Oil Fields
- Golf Courses, Country Clubs
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Military Bases/Installations
- Parks, Farms and Rural locations
- Hotels, Motels, Retirement/Nursing Homes
- Amusement Parks
- Construction Sites
- Outdoor Flea Market
Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping back to us is not included.
What are the shipping leads times on orders?
UPS Ground from our Marietta, GA Location ***
UPS Ground from our Gainesville, GA Location***
UPS Ground from our Stallings, NC Location ***
*** From UPS Website ***
Subject to the Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service, UPS guarantees on-schedule delivery of packages, shipped via UPS’s services, that are listed as guaranteed, or will refund your transportation charges. Guaranteed Service is not available in all areas and does not apply to shipments containing a package with an Additional Handling or Large Package surcharge. Scheduled business days and delivery schedules are revised occasionally due to changes in distribution and volume, especially during holiday periods. Service to some remote areas also may require additional delivery days. For current delivery schedules, service availability and information, and a description of the UPS service Guarantee, see the UPS Rate and Service Guide. The most up-to-date transit time details will be available at ups.com/ctc at the time of shipping. Certain commodities and high value shipments may require additional transit time for customs clearance.