Atlanta Rubber and Hydraulics Inc. is a solutions provider of industrial hose, rubber, and hydraulics for a wide variety of industrial markets.
Amphibian Hose Details
Applications: • Agricultural dry fertilizers • Air seeder lines • Fly ash collection • Hydro excavation • Industrial vacuum equipment • Material handling – heavy-duty abrasive • Milling machine scrap recovery • Rock, gravel, sand, and crushed concrete vacuuming • Sewer truck boom hose • Shot blast recovery • Slurry handling
Features and Advantages:
- Thick Amphibian™ Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Liner – Designed for wet or dry applications where severe abrasion is a factor. Provides longer hose life and lower operating costs versus rubber or PVC hoses.
- Static Dissipative Cover – Specially formulated to help prevent the build-up of static electricity for added safety and to help keep material flowing smoothly.
- “Cold-Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Convoluted Cover Design – Provides increased hose flexibility.
- Oil Resistant Polyurethane Liner – Resists most animal and petroleum-based oils.
- Phthalate Free
- Made in America
Temperature Range: -40°F to 150°F
Construction: PVC cover with polyurethane liner and rigid PVC helix.