The BREWT Hose Features and Specifications
- Extreme Flexibility – Uniquely designed for maximum flexibility, bends easily around brewery equipment and works well in tight spaces.
- Lightweight – Up to 30% lighter weight than similar rubber hoses, while still maintaining 150 PSI working pressure.
- High Heat Resistance – Chlorobutyl tube capable of handling +226°F (+108°C) on a continuous basis. Allows for sterilization with +266°F (+130°C) steam for 30 minutes or with 5% soda solution.
- High Purity Tube – Will not impart odor or taste.
- Smooth Cover – Designed for easy cleaning, no gaps or crevices for dirt or bacteria to hide. Also provides a smooth surface for clamping.
Air Conditioning Drainage • Refrigeration Drainage • Air Lines • Printing Press Equipment • High Efficiency Furnace Drainage • Transfer of Weak Chemicals and Acids
-22°F to 226°F
Tube: White Chlorobutyl meeting 3A (18-03) and FDA requirements
Reinforcement: High tensile textile cords with specially design embedded helix wires
Cover: High visibility red smooth in a NR/EPDM blend for abrasion and ozone resistance
The BREWT Hose Nominal Specifications
If you are on a phone, scroll the table to the left and right to see the other columns.