Additional and Technical Info:
A lightweight standard wall crystal clear Phthalate Free yarn reinforced hose suitable for a wide variety of food and beverage applications.
- Constructed with Phthalate Free compounds.
- NSF-51 certified material.
- Crystal clear – allows visual confirmation of product flow.
- Longitudinally-reinforced to reduce elongation under pressure.
- Light weight.
- One-piece lengths.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Compound hardness 73 ±3 Shore “A”.
- Phthalate Free
Food and Beverage Dispensing • Deionized Water • Liquid Food Products • Air and Water Lines • Powdered Food Products • Potable Water Transfer • Air Breathing Lines • Pneumatic Lines • Packaging Machines
Temperature Range: 25°F to 150°F
Crystal clear Phthalate Free PVC compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA requirements, meets USDA, 3A, NSF, UL, RoHS and USP Class VI criteria.
Reinforced with spiraled polyester yarn and longitudinal orange tracer yarns for identification.
- 3A – The PVC compound complies with the criteria in 3-A Sanitary Standards for Multiple-Use Plastic Materials, number 20.
- FDA – The PVC ingredients used are sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199 or FD&C Act, section 409(h), notifications relating to food contact substance.
- NSF – The hose is certified under NSF/ANSI standard 51: Food Equipment Materials. The inner surface PVC material is also certified as Pipes and Related Products under NSF/ANSI standard 61: Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects. The inner core tube PVC material is certified to NSF/ANSI standard 372: Drinking Water System Components – Lead Content and conforms with the lead content requirements for “lead free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Phthalate Free – Manufactured from all phthalate free materials
- RoHS – The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- UL – The clear PVC plastic material has been tested and conforms to UL94 Flame Class HB.
- USDA – The PVC hose has been found chemically acceptable for use in slaughtering, processing, transporting, or storage areas in direct contact with meat or poultry food product prepared under Federal Inspection.
- USP – The PVC compound has been tested and meets the requirements of the USP guidelines, for Class VI Plastics.